ocba - [ocba] Seeking urban setting for two good hives.

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: SALLY HOWARD <sallyhoward AT centurylink.net>
  • To: ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [ocba] Seeking urban setting for two good hives.
  • Date: Sat, 5 Jul 2014 07:47:19 -0400 (EDT)

Following on from the discussion about GMO corn and neonicitoids, I would like to relocate my hives to an urban setting, preferably around Hillsborough or the North West side of Durham. Or at least a setting well away from any crops or potential crop planting. I would be delighted to share honey with the property owner and at this point it is much more about the colony health, than about honey .I'd be very interested in partnering with someone fairly new to beekeeping. If any members are interested or know of someone who might be, do let me know. The hives were set up this year from nucs and to date are strong and doing well. many thanks. Sally

  • [ocba] Seeking urban setting for two good hives., SALLY HOWARD, 07/05/2014