ocba - Re: [ocba] Honey Extraction Workshop?

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: "Wilson" <infomet AT embarqmail.com>
  • To: "Chris Apple" <chrisapple1231 AT gmail.com>, <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [ocba] Honey Extraction Workshop?
  • Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2014 08:49:35 -0400

I still have quite a few jars I’d like to trade off for a little honey.
Wilson

Sent: Tuesday, April 22, 2014 7:44 AM
Subject: [ocba] Honey Extraction Workshop?

The club would love to have a honey extraction workshop. The problem is we have no place to have it. Is there anyone out there who has a suitable space and would be willing to host this workshop? Many of us will be extracting for the first time and could really use some guidance. Any and all ideas for a place are welcome. A seasoned honey extractor person is also needed to help run the workshop. I look forward to hearing from someone who can help us out!