ocba - [ocba] Don't Miss This!!

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Chris Apple <chrisapple1231 AT gmail.com>
  • To: ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [ocba] Don't Miss This!!
  • Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2014 09:36:28 -0400

Thursday April 10th at 7PM, OCBA will have our April meeting at the Unitarian Universalist Congregation of Hillsborough ( uuchnc.org ) Our speaker is a young man who will share an incredible experience with us. Can you imagine setting up a beekeeping program for an entire nation with no prior beekeeping experience, doing it with African bees and beeing very successful?  Come hear Xander Kent relate his amazing experiences. Join us at Vinney's at 5PM for dinner (vinnyshillsborough.com) before the meeting.

  • [ocba] Don't Miss This!!, Chris Apple, 04/07/2014