ocba - [ocba] Rev. Langstroth to Speak at OCBA Meeting!

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Chris Apple <chrisapple1231 AT gmail.com>
  • To: ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [ocba] Rev. Langstroth to Speak at OCBA Meeting!
  • Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2014 08:21:10 -0400

We are very excited to present Rev. Langstroth (aka Dr. John Ambrose) as the speaker for our meeting this Thursday. Please come and enjoy a great presentation of the history of beekeeping. We will meet with Dr. Ambrose at Vinney's (vinneyshillsborough.com) at 5PM for a pre meeting dinner. Anyone interested, please join us there.