ocba - [ocba] Looking for a queen or Nuc for sale

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Matthew Yearout <yearout AT gmail.com>
  • To: ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [ocba] Looking for a queen or Nuc for sale
  • Date: Sun, 3 Nov 2013 09:43:01 -0500

I know it's the wrong time of year for this, but I'm looking for a queen or nuc... or advise about reducing my bees to a nuc. I made a five frame observation hive for a two week encaustics exhibit at the Carrack in Durham.  Long story short, my original plan for loading the bees fell through and I don't have a very good plan "bee".

Any advise or assistance is welcomed.

Best,
Matthew

  • [ocba] Looking for a queen or Nuc for sale, Matthew Yearout, 11/03/2013