ocba - Re: [ocba] Cancellation -- Alternative

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Randall Austin <ra41717 AT gmail.com>
  • To: Geneva <gggreen AT mindspring.com>
  • Cc: Orange County Beekeepers Association <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [ocba] Cancellation -- Alternative
  • Date: Sat, 14 Sep 2013 11:17:10 -0400

As a consolation prize:

I'll be doing a post-treatment assessment of some of my hives this afternoon starting about 2 p.m. If any newbees would like a little reassurance & guidance about how to treat with ApiGuard, ApiLife Var or MiteAway Quick Strips, you are welcome to join me. I'm in northern Orange County, near the intersection of Highway 157 (Guess Road) and 57. E-mail first so I'll know who to expect, and I'll send detailed directions.

Randall Austin
NC Master Beekeeper