ocba - [ocba] Seeking Master Beekeeper

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: "Thomas Grizzle" <griz AT mindspring.com>
  • To: <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] Seeking Master Beekeeper
  • Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2013 13:32:39 -0400

Hi all,

I want to have a master beekeeper come and look into my two hives.  I don’t have a “problem” per se, just want someone to go through them with me frame by frame and see how things are going.  I treated for varroa back in early June and that seemed to go well, but have not done a sugar shake since then, and would like to do that again at the same time.

Any takers?  I am somewhat flexible on time, so it could happen largely according to the respondee’s schedule.  We can discuss off-line at griz AT mindspring.com.

Thanks.

Tom

  • [ocba] Seeking Master Beekeeper, Thomas Grizzle, 08/05/2013