ocba - [ocba] Fwd: Seeking help with bees in wall

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Catherine Adamson <cadamson AT alumni.unc.edu>
  • To: lori AT unc.edu, ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [ocba] Fwd: Seeking help with bees in wall
  • Date: Sun, 4 Aug 2013 18:53:12 -0400

Hi OCBAers,

Do we have any folks up for doing a removal from inside a wall?  Please reach out to Lori if you are interested and let her know your rates.

Lori,

I'm forwarding to this list as someone here should be able to help.  Depending on what the wall is made out of, you may also need a contractor to put it back together after the bees are out.

Thanks for not jumping to "kill them all" mode! In addition to being bad for the bees, it'll also cause damage to the inside of your wall as spreading bees leaves behind honey and larvae to rot.

Catherine