ocba - [ocba] 2014 Monthly Meetings

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Dick Merritt <dickmerritt AT mindspring.com>
  • To: OCBA <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] 2014 Monthly Meetings
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2013 17:34:09 -0400

The time is here to nail down space for next year's meetings. We have The second Thursdays at the Unitarian Universalist Congregation of Hillsborough (UUCH) for 2013. If we wish to remain at UUCH for 2014, we need to reserve it soon as there are others interested in Thursday nights.

If any would like OCBA to meet elsewhere in 2014, please let us know before August 8. We will bring this up for a decision at the August 8 meeting.

Geneva Green, President
Dick Merritt, Treasurer

  • [ocba] 2014 Monthly Meetings, Dick Merritt, 07/25/2013