ocba - Re: [ocba] [Durham County Beekeepers] Re: Film More than Honey

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Blair Christian <blair.christian AT gmail.com>
  • To: durham-county-beekeepers AT googlegroups.com, ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [ocba] [Durham County Beekeepers] Re: Film More than Honey
  • Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2013 20:37:40 -0400

Copied from the NC Natural Beekeeping listserv:

Hello,

My name is Joe Scott, owner of Geeksboro Coffeehouse Cinema, an
independent movie theater located on 2134 Lawndale Drive in
Greensboro. I am happy to invite the members of Natural Bees in NC to
watch the new documentary film "More than Honey"
(www.morethanhoneyfilm.com), which will play July 12 - July 18 daily
at 12 p.m., 2 p.m. and 7 p.m. Directed by Oscar-nominted filmmaker
Markus Imhoof, this beautifully shot documentary tackles the issue of
why bees are facing extinction worldwide. Tickets are $6 for matinees,
$8 for evening shows, with discounts for seniors, students, and
military. For more information, leave a voicemail at (336) 355-7180.

This is a great documentary about an important topic, not only for bee
keepers, but all people who wish to continue living on this planet.