ocba - Re: [ocba] Next meeting??

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Geneva <gggreen AT mindspring.com>
  • To: Nerissa Rivera <nerissa.rivera AT duke.edu>, NC Beekeepers Orange County <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [ocba] Next meeting??
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2013 18:15:21 -0400

There will be no official meeting in July since the date coincides with the NCSBA Summer Meeting in Pinehurst: http://www.ncbeekeepers.org/meetings.htm.  But we are working on scheduling a joint field day with Chatham later on in the month to make sugar shake jars for everyone and inspect some hives for Varroa.  If anyone is interested in helping organizing or hosting [Fred and Toni have done this in past years], please contact me. It is always a good time to learn more about Varroa Mites and to get to socialize with our fellow beekeepers.
thanks
Geneva