ocba - Re: [ocba] many thanks

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Valerie Bateman <vbateman AT aol.com>
  • To: "<ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>" <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [ocba] many thanks
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2013 20:25:11 -0400

While away on the AT (Geneva, does this sound familiar?) this past week, due
to the winds and a top-heavy super of honey, one of my hives collapsed. My
non-beekeeping family called Bailey's Bees and they tell me that someone
contacted by David was able to come and help right the hive. I am sure this
was one of you on this listserv and I am, once again, grateful to be
associated with such an outstandingly generous group of people. My family is
grateful as well. Many, many thanks.