ocba - [ocba] swarms

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Fred Fesel <fredfesel AT gmail.com>
  • To: NC Beekeepers Orange County <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] swarms
  • Date: Fri, 3 May 2013 17:11:29 -0400

i just had 3 swarms in my yard which i tried to catch for over a day.i felt like i needed durham command  post trailer out here. but  for people like me  i used a bee vacumm finally after many efforts to corral them with brood and etc.  it worked great .  so if anybody wants to rent a vacumn for the day without having to buy one., i will rent one for 25 dollars a day with deposit and i will show you how to use it . otherwise you could buy a package for 100 dollars. have a good day.

  • [ocba] swarms, Fred Fesel, 05/03/2013