ocba - Re: [ocba] An apology

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Liz Stabenow <liz AT enoriver.org>
  • To: annallys Goodwin-Landher <annallys AT hotmail.com>
  • Cc: OCBA <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [ocba] An apology
  • Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2013 09:34:42 -0400

For one, I appreciate that this listserv listens to and allows for multiple perspectives and we have a place to speak, listen, and debate many complicated and inter-connected issues. As an observer, I want to thank you for letting your voices be heard and allowing me to listen to the discussion.
Liz