ocba - Re: [ocba] [NaturalBeesinNC] Fwd: Bees on the sidewalk

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Just Bee <marty AT justbeenc.com>
  • To: "NaturalBeesinNC AT yahoogroups.com" <NaturalBeesinNC AT yahoogroups.com>
  • Cc: Orange County Bees <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>, "<NaturalBeesinNC AT yahoogroups.com>" <NaturalBeesinNC AT yahoogroups.com>
  • Subject: Re: [ocba] [NaturalBeesinNC] Fwd: Bees on the sidewalk
  • Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2013 13:45:51 -0400

Thanks Bill

Those, you are describing are differ bees I
believe. I can't zoom in on the picture enough
to tell but that maybe right. My guess as well
but what I can see from the small picture
looks to be honeybees.

I can't make it out til tomortow afternoon.

I'll pass along your thought...I agree completely!

Thanks!
Marty

Sent from my iPhone