ocba - [ocba] True leader shines in my eye!

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Marty Hanks <marty AT justbeenc.com>
  • To: Orange County Bees <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>, NaturalBeesinNC AT yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: [ocba] True leader shines in my eye!
  • Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2013 16:46:40 -0400

Here is a great letter written to the N&O by our state LEADER and bee president Danny Jaynes!

I have written to him complimenting him on his leadership skills for calling out such an obvious conflict of interest, the paper failed to make. What a sham when these kind of  tricks are deployed to hide the obvious and growing truth! I hope you consider doing the same and letting him know its NOT ok for us to continue to have this company try and pull one over on us. How many more bee colonies and other native pollinators have to die before its realized whats going on? 8 countries and several research studies are not wrong...even her own wording is quite telling. Just the fact that are spending millions to "PR" spin it all is telling. Don't even get me started on the Bayer "Corn belt" save the bees tour that THEY are promoting right now! Honeybees do not pollinate corn...its a wind pollinator plant...crazy.

Danny's reply to the (below) article:
http://www.newsobserver.com/2013/04/08/2810982/danny-jaynes-more-to-loss-of-bees.html#storylink=cpy

Original Article by Bayer employee and Communication Director:
http://www.newsobserver.com/2013/04/03/2799532/beth-roden-mites-cause-bee-issues.html#storylink=misearch

* Here is a little quote from her Bayer bio: "develops and implements integrated communication strategies that protect and enhance Bayer Crop Science’s reputation and support its business objectives."

Enough said...

Cheers,
Marty Hanks
Just Bee Apiary

 Home of the Orange County Honey Project.
"Created by Artisans....Bottled by Humans"

  • [ocba] True leader shines in my eye!, Marty Hanks, 04/09/2013