ocba - [ocba] Recommended Article By : Share the Bee Informed Partnership Survey

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: marty AT justbeenc.com
  • To: NaturalBeesinNC AT yahoogroups.com, ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [ocba] Recommended Article By : Share the Bee Informed Partnership Survey
  • Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2013 20:35:36 +0000

Hi ,
Your friend, , has recommended that you Take the Bee Informed Partnership Survey at this link. This is the National Winter Loss Survey and the National beekeeper management survey which helps to determine the causes of honey bee colony loss.

Here is his/her remark:
Hey Gang, Here is this years Honeybee Survey. I think it's open for 2 weeks. I hope you fill it out as this was a rough year for the bees. cheers, marty

  • [ocba] Recommended Article By : Share the Bee Informed Partnership Survey, marty, 04/01/2013