ocba - [ocba] extractor policy draft

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Geneva <gggreen AT mindspring.com>
  • To: NC Beekeepers Orange County <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] extractor policy draft
  • Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2013 07:05:30 -0500

Hi All
Watty has been working on our extractor policy and I am attaching his draft below. Please look it over and see if you have any questions. He had a section on individuals replacing any damage to the equipment but I think with careful handling that should be just be common wear and tear that I think the club can shoulder. Perhaps we should have a rider about uncommon damage, like it falls out of the back of your truck because you failed to secure it properly. Anyway please think about that issue and look it over. I think Watty has done a great job! Much Thanks
Geneva

Geneva Green
919 475 7668
7211 Wilkerson Road