ocba - [ocba] New book on topbar beekeeping

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: annallys Goodwin-Landher <annallys AT hotmail.com>
  • To: OCBA <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>, Natural Beekeeping <naturalbeesinnc AT yahoogroups.com>
  • Subject: [ocba] New book on topbar beekeeping
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2013 15:35:43 -0500

Hi,

I want to let you know about a new book out by Les Crowder of New Mexico, it's titled "Top-Bar Beekeeping, Organic Practices for Honeybee Health."  I met Les in 2010 while staying in Santa Fe and visited one of his urban bee yards.  He's been a beekeeper for 30 years, a bee inspector, and used langstroth hives in the past. Now he keeps bees in top bar hives, and I might add successfully, for over 15 years.  Here's a link to his website  http://www.fortheloveofbees.com/

Visit your local independent bookstore and order it there to support the local economy or use the link below below to purchase from Amazon.
http://www.amazon.com/Top-Bar-Beekeeping-Organic-Practices-Honeybee/dp/1603584617#_

 Regards,

Annallys 919 933-9109
annallys@hotmail.com

Four years after the bees are gone, humanity is gone.

Albert Einstein

  • [ocba] New book on topbar beekeeping, annallys Goodwin-Landher, 01/11/2013