ocba - [ocba] ride needed

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Geneva <gggreen AT mindspring.com>
  • To: NC Beekeepers Orange County <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] ride needed
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2013 08:29:44 -0500

Hi Everyone
Here we are at our first week or OCBA events. Beekeeping school begins tonight and our first meeting is this Thursday. Remember we are at out new space at the Unitarian Universalist Congregation of Hillsborough on the corner of Lawrence and Old NC 10. We have a new member, Alex, who does not drive, is hoping for a ride from the Carrboro area. If anyone is available to bring him to this meeting or any in the future, please give me a call, or contact Alex directly. Alex, will you post your contact information for us and your general location. Working together to become better beekeepers is what we are all about, so thank you all for everything you do.
Geneva

Geneva Green
919 475 7668
7211 Wilkerson Road
Cedar Grove, NC 27231
gggreen AT mindspring.com

  • [ocba] ride needed, Geneva, 01/08/2013