ocba - [ocba] looking for local honey

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Jennifer Hall <jenshobbyfarm AT gmail.com>
  • To: NaturalBeesinNC AT yahoogroups.com, Orange County Bees <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] looking for local honey
  • Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2012 08:10:00 -0500

Greetings,
We are looking for a source for local honey to sale at Peter Efland's store in Efland.  Peter just recently purchased Ol Mill Hardware, and we are now Efland Farm and Garden.
They carried honey last year, but ran out in the winter.
Please email Jennifer Hall at    jenshobbyfarm AT gmail.com , or call me at 919-943-1990.  Or you may want to stop in to see Peter at 3423 Forrest Ave. Efland, NC.
Recently, Peter ordered bee friendly seed including red, crimson, and white clover, which is now in stock.  Please let us know what else you would like to see us stock, as helping our bees is very important to us.
Thank You
Jennifer Hall

  • [ocba] looking for local honey, Jennifer Hall, 12/22/2012