ocba - [ocba] meeting

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Geneva <gggreen AT mindspring.com>
  • To: NC Beekeepers Orange County <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] meeting
  • Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2012 20:04:34 -0400

Happy Tulip Poplar Season
Our April meeting will be this Thursday the 12th at 7pm at the Ag Extension Office in Hillsborough. Please use the side door to enter and exit from. Our speaker will be Juliana Rangel, a post doc at State doing research around queen and queen rearing behavior. She is an excellent speaker with great data and video and will certainly address some of the issues around swarming as well as sharing some of her most recent research.
We will meet at 5:30 at Hillsborough Barbecue for dinner before hand.
Can't wait to see you all.
Geneva

Geneva Green
919 475 7668