ocba - [ocba] meeting Thursday

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Geneva <gggreen AT mindspring.com>
  • To: NC Beekeepers Orange County <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] meeting Thursday
  • Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2012 08:31:50 -0500

Hi
I just wanted to remind everyone that our March Meeting is this Thursday at 7 pm at the Ag Extension in Hillsborough. We will meet beforehand at 5:30 for dinner at the Hillsborough Barbeque. Dick Rogers will be speaking to us about forage capacity in Apiaires and we can check in about how your spring buildup is progressing. We look forward to seeing you there.
thanks
Geneva

Geneva Green
919 475 7668