ocba - [ocba] Fwd: Package bees

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Dick Merritt <dickmerritt AT mindspring.com>
  • To: OCBA <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] Fwd: Package bees
  • Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2012 17:21:29 -0500

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Package bees
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2012 15:23:27 -0500
From: Becky Macemore <becky AT brushymountainbeefarm.com>
To: Becky Macemore <becky AT brushymountainbeefarm.com>

Hello,

Please, if possible, let everyone in your class/association/club know that we still have package bees and Nucs at our Brushy Mountain Bee Farm, NC location available for pick up. If you have members that called our office and were told we were sold out, we have been able to get additional amounts, so please have them check back with us.

Thank you for your help and all you do for the beekeeping industry.

Additional Packaged Bees and Nucleus Hives Still
Available for Pickup in North Carolina. ORDER NOW!

http://www.brushymountainbeefarm.com/images/SteveInspectingFrame.jpg

Current News:

·                     Packaged Bees and Nucs: We have additional packaged bees and nucs still available at our North Carolina location. We also still have packaged bees in Pennsylvania. There is a limited supply of these, so call as soon as possible to reserve your bees. We sell out every year! All bee orders must be placed by phone. Packages and Nucs are for PICK UP only.

·                     Beginner's Class: We still have a few openings in our beginner's class which will be held at our NC facility March 3 from 9:00-4:00. You must register in advance. The fee is $30 which includes snacks in the morning and afternoon, as well as lunch.

Brushy Mountain Bee Farm

1-800-233-7929

Join our e-mail newsletter

  • [ocba] Fwd: Package bees, Dick Merritt, 02/22/2012