ocba - [ocba] A Call for Help

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Lewis Cauble <lewis AT hivebody.com>
  • To: "ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org" <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] A Call for Help
  • Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2012 16:12:18 -0500 (EST)

Hello Beekeepers,

OCBA bee school is clicking along very well.  Last night we talked about the hive and it's accessories.  This Saturday, Feb 4th, we will be doing a workshop at my shop on assembling equipment.  I hope as many experienced OCBA members who are available will come out and share their experiences.  It's an excellent opportunity to connect with new beekeepers and help/encourage them as they start down this path.

I think we are still looking for a couple of hive bodies to assemble so if you have some in the closet, bring them along and we will put them together.  Extra tack hammers, frames, foundation welcome.  Bring your favorite gadget to show off.

We will start at 10 am at my shop.  8411 Hwy 86 N, Cedar Grove.

Cheers,

Lewis

  • [ocba] A Call for Help, Lewis Cauble, 02/01/2012