ocba - [ocba] membership survey

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Geneva <gggreen AT mindspring.com>
  • To: NC Beekeepers Orange County <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] membership survey
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2012 21:45:40 -0500

Hi Everyone
Thanks for a great meeting tonight.  If you were there, you heard a little about a membership survey that I am hoping you each will fill out.  I just filled it out myself and it just takes a few minutes and will give us an idea about who are members are and what they are looking for in the OCBA.  This is your opportunity to directly impact the kinds of talks we have, the workshops we present, and the amount of time in meetings devoted to socializing and sharing our own personal experiences.  The survey is anonymous but has a place to enter your name and contact information.  This is so we can reach you if you are interested in volunteering for events like Butterfly Wings or giving a talk at a local school or even weeding the pollinator garden.  Thanks for your help in making the club better tailored to your needs.

Geneva

Geneva Green
919 475 7668
7211 Wilkerson Road
Cedar Grove, NC 27231

  • [ocba] membership survey, Geneva, 01/12/2012