ocba - [ocba] meeting reminder

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Geneva <gggreen AT mindspring.com>
  • To: NC Beekeepers Orange County <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] meeting reminder
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2012 10:01:28 -0500

Hi all
This is your reminder that our first meeting of the year will be this coming Thursday, January 12th at 7pm at the Ag Extension Office in Hillsborough. It is time to to renew both your OCBA membership and your NCSBA membership, and we will have membership forms to fill out. Our speaker is Annie Baggett from Sunshine Lavender Farms who will talk to her about her experiences with her small farm. Here is the link if you are interested in learning more about her and the work she does: http://sunshinelavenderfarm.com/events.php. We will meet for dinner at 6pm at Hilsborough Barbeque. Hope to see you on Thursday.
Geneva

Geneva Green
919 475 7668
7211 Wilkerson Road
Cedar Grove, NC 27231
gggreen AT mindspring.com

  • [ocba] meeting reminder, Geneva, 01/09/2012