ocba - Re: [ocba] Queen of the Sun

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Kitty Cunningham <klparmley AT gmail.com>
  • To: annallys Goodwin-Landher <annallys AT hotmail.com>
  • Cc: OCBA <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [ocba] Queen of the Sun
  • Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2011 22:24:30 -0500

This is a lease arrangement.  We can lease one copy for whatever fee is appropriate for the size of group we expect and can buy additional copies before the regular release date (looks like 5) for sharing. Perhaps we can donate to Orange County Library and keep some to circulate through OCBA.

I'll make notes for the specifics and bring them to the meeting on Thursday.