ocba - Re: [ocba] Extractor located

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: "Saundra Kirven" <skirven AT pharmasset.com>
  • To: "john harrell" <johnharrell666 AT gmail.com>, "Orange County Bees" <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [ocba] Extractor located
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2011 13:08:03 -0400

Thanks, John.  Will 6:30 be a good time?  Anyone who is available and wants to come is welcome.  We can do this in the carport in case Mother Nature chooses to water my garden for me.  I’m located on the east side of Durham just off Hwy 98, so anyone coming from Chapel Hill or Hillsboro will want to come in from I85 N.

From I85 northbound:

Take the Hwy 70 split toward the airport, then the first exit onto Cheek Road

Right at the top of the exit ramp onto Cheek Rd

Take Cheek Rd. about 2-3 miles, cross over the RR tracks and take a Right onto Clayton Rd (you’ll see signs for Southern HS)

We’re about 1.5 miles down Clayton on the Right – the only property on Clayton with a pond – driveway is hidden - look for the reflectors at the end of the driveway

511 Clayton Road

Cell:  451-4752 if you’re lost

Saundra Kirven

Clinical Operations Manager