ocba - [ocba] Saturday

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Lewis Cauble <lewis AT hivebody.com>
  • To: bees Orange County <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] Saturday
  • Date: Thu, 19 May 2011 22:05:29 -0400

Hello Beekeepers,
I have had a few folks sign up for slots on Saturday but we could still use a few more folks if you are interested. So far I have...

Lewis and Geneva from 10 to 12.

Elisabeth Curtis from 12 to 2.

Dave Eckert from 11 to 1.

Barbara Beechwood from around 1 to 2 or so.

Chris and Sara from 2 or 3 to around 5.

As I understand it we will be along the Dinosaur Walk somewhere.

I believe you will be able to just go to the entrance and tell them you are with OCBA and they will let you in. I am 919 593 4823 if you have any problems finding us.