ocba - [ocba] Piedmont Wildlife Center Festival for Wildlife

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Lewis Cauble <lewis AT hivebody.com>
  • To: bees Orange County <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] Piedmont Wildlife Center Festival for Wildlife
  • Date: Thu, 12 May 2011 09:30:59 -0400

Hello Beekeepers,
This Saturday from 11 to 6 the Piedmont Wildlife Center Festival Festival for Wildlife happens at Leigh Farm Park.  Chris Richmond and I will be setting up the OCBA bee gazebo in the morning.  We are looking for volunteers to help man our table during the day.  Please pitch in if you are able.

If you can't make it this weekend don't worry!  We will be doing it again next weekend in Durham at the Museum of Life and Science Magic Wings Festival.

Lewis

  • [ocba] Piedmont Wildlife Center Festival for Wildlife, Lewis Cauble, 05/12/2011