ocba - [ocba] Beekeeper needed for Presentation 4/16

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Michael Todd Walker <mtwalker AT imageray.net>
  • To: <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] Beekeeper needed for Presentation 4/16
  • Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2011 15:26:37 -0400

Hi all,

I already have a commitment on the 16th. If anyone is interested, this
sounds like a good event.

Here is the info:
____

The event, Planet Earth Celebration - Respect Your Mother - is coordinated
by Burt's Bees and the NC Museum of Natural Sciences. It is April 16th
from 11-5 on the Bicentennial Plaza in front of the NC museums of Natural
Sciences and History and around the State Capitol building. Our mission
of educating and celebrating sustainable living would be greatly enhanced
by the participation of a beekeeper (to bring some bees and sell some
honey).

The event website is www.planetearthcelebration.com
<http://www.planetearthcelebration.com/>. I have invitation materials and
details and a registration form that I can send to folks, but I want to
defer to your process for finding someone and perhaps then I can forward
this information to any beekeeper that you find who is willing?

Thanks so much - let me know how I should proceed from here!

Grace M. Taylor
Taylor Made Events
919-215-8388 (cell)
Gracemtaylor AT aol.com
____

If anyone is available, please contact Grace.

Thanks,

Todd

  • [ocba] Beekeeper needed for Presentation 4/16, Michael Todd Walker, 04/04/2011