ocba - [ocba] your bees' favorite plants?

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Elisabeth Curtis <granda.curtis AT gmail.com>
  • To: Orange County Bees <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] your bees' favorite plants?
  • Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2010 08:19:29 -0500

A few of us are working with Southern States to have a bee pollinator plant sale in the spring. As we work up the list of plants to showcase, we'd like to be sure to include those that we know from local experience are our bees' favorites. Please let me know if there are a few blossoms, whether perennials, shrubs, or trees, that your bees find particularly tasty. Thanks. -Elisabeth Curtis

  • [ocba] your bees' favorite plants?, Elisabeth Curtis, 12/20/2010