ocba - [ocba] OCBA Meets Thursday, Dec 9 @ 6:30

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Lewis Cauble <lewis AT hivebody.com>
  • To: bees Orange County <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] OCBA Meets Thursday, Dec 9 @ 6:30
  • Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2010 19:18:01 -0500

Hello Beekeepers,
OCBA will be gathering Thursday evening for our annual holiday potluck at 6:30 at the Ag Extension building in Hillsborough. We will have plates, forks, etc as well as drinks. Just bring a little something to share.

There will also be a gift exchange for those that would like to participate. Bring a gift and take a gift home!

See y'all Thursday!

Grant Funding May Be Available to Those Who Qualify
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL3241/4cfecec897cf357e598st05duc

  • [ocba] OCBA Meets Thursday, Dec 9 @ 6:30, Lewis Cauble, 12/07/2010