ocba - [ocba] Rose

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Geneva <gggreen AT mindspring.com>
  • To: NC Beekeepers Orange County <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] Rose
  • Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2010 18:13:42 -0400

Dear community,
We received word that long time ocba member, Rose Wilson has fractured both of her wrists in a horse accident. I would love to see ocba step up to help Rose any way we can. If there is something yo would like to do for her or would like help from the club at large to help Rose , please let us know. I will send a card from all of us wishing her well and extending our concern.
thanks
Geneva
919 475 7668

ps. I am unsure of how Rose would like to receive word from us, if you know if she would like visitors, or phone calls, please let us know
thanks
SHOCKING: 13&#34; Macbook Pro for $91.72!
SPECIAL REPORT: Macbooks are being auctioned for an incredible 85% off!
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL3241/4c422bf4eefef33ad39st02duc

  • [ocba] Rose, Geneva, 07/17/2010