ocba - [ocba] Ross Rounds on Saturday

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Lewis Cauble <lewis AT hivebody.com>
  • To: NC Beekeepers Orange County <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] Ross Rounds on Saturday
  • Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2010 22:05:54 -0400

Hello Beekeepers,
Master Beekeeper John Wallace has passed along to me 4 Ross Rounds supers along with the bits of hardware that go with them. This Saturday at 10 am John is going to show me how to set up a hive for Ross Rounds. I have never done this before and look forward to learning about making section honey. If you are interested in learning about this technique, please join us Saturday morning at my shop at 10 am. 8411 Hwy 86 N in Cedar Grove.

John has agreed to do a couple of certified practical exams while we are there on Saturday as well. I'll have another hive available for that.

Cheers,

Don't Buy Wrinkle Creams!
BeautyUser ranks the best skincare technologies available. Try now!
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL3241/4bc523116bb7823c3a7st06duc