ocba - Re: [ocba] Beekeepers and Food Lab

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Lewis Cauble <lewis AT hivebody.com>
  • To: Beverly Shuford <bshuford AT co.orange.nc.us>, NC Beekeepers Orange County <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: kay_evans AT ncsu.edu, joey_knight AT ncsu.edu
  • Subject: Re: [ocba] Beekeepers and Food Lab
  • Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2010 12:21:20 -0400

Beverly,
I am forwarding this email along to our members.  Perhaps someone may have seen something in the parking lot.

I take responsibility for leaving the door propped open.  It was a mistake on my part to not double check that at the end of the evening.  I will check this door before leaving in the future.

Thank you for allowing us to use this space and I apologize for leaving the door unsecured.

Sincerely,

Lewis Cauble