ocba - Re: [ocba] Allergy sufferer looking for honey

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: "Melissa Andron" <melissa AT realmdesignstudio.com>
  • To: "'NC Beekeepers Orange County'" <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: lissiejo AT nc.rr.com
  • Subject: Re: [ocba] Allergy sufferer looking for honey
  • Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2010 20:42:54 -0400

I’ve had great success taking pollen from Little Flying Cows Honey (http://www.durhamfarmersmarket.com/vendorprofile.html?DFMv=122http://www.durhamfarmersmarket.com/vendorprofile.html?DFMv=122).  I think they are in Orange County, but I did well with their pollen even when I lived in Wake Co. (I’m in Orange now.)

Best of luck!

Melissa Andron, LEED AP, Allied Member ASID

realm design studio, inc.

sustainable interior design

919.649.2384

See us on Facebook!