ocba - [ocba] End of School Field Day Wednesday, March 17th

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Lewis Cauble <lewis AT hivebody.com>
  • To: NC Beekeepers Orange County <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] End of School Field Day Wednesday, March 17th
  • Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2010 12:18:32 -0400

Hello everyone,
The weather is looking good for our end of school field day coming up on Wednesday. We will meet at 12 sharp! Jack and Betsy will be taking us to one of their outyards so it is imperative that you show up on time.

Please park along Homer Ruffin Road next to Busy Bee. Once we have everyone assembled, we will carpool to the outyard.

If you can't make it on Wednesday, you will have another opportunity on Saturday at 1:30.

Love Spell
Click here to light up your life with a love spell!
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL2241/c?cp=7vF8ktWiag6uzSwOorM9nQAAJ1H59Ihbrm1K7qbkTQM97gAsAAYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARwAAAAA=

  • [ocba] End of School Field Day Wednesday, March 17th, Lewis Cauble, 03/15/2010