ocba - [ocba] [Fwd: Bee Removal in Hillsborough]

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Becky Bollinger <beckyalis AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Orange County, NC Beekeepers" <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] [Fwd: Bee Removal in Hillsborough]
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2008 14:05:33 -0400

Let me know if you can help him out.
Thanks,
Becky

--- Begin Message ---
  • From: JE <joby1022 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: beckyalis AT gmail.com
  • Subject: Bee Removal in Hillsborough
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2008 10:13:55 -0700 (PDT)
Hello there! My name is Joby Edmonds and I'm contacting you for someone who
is without email access. My neighbor has what appears to be a swarm of honey
bees in a tree near his home. I did a little "google action" and found your
website. The area is easily accessible by vehicle and is in a safe place.
We are located on Firefly Ridge Rd. in Hillsborough which is off of Palmers
Grove Church Road. The bees are in a small 5" dia. tree about 30 feet up. I
have been told by the land owner that he will "gently" cut down the tree to
facilitate their removal. As for the method you prefer, I will leave that up
to you and the man that owns the land and resides there. His name is Ken
Cook and his home telephone # is (919)-644-8371. Mr. Cook is an extremely
easy going and pleasant man. Thanks in advance for your help and direction.

Best, Joby Edmonds

--- End Message ---