ocba - [ocba] MEETING REMINDER

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Becky Bollinger <beckyalis AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Orange County, NC Beekeepers" <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] MEETING REMINDER
  • Date: Mon, 07 Jul 2008 12:23:54 -0400

Hi Everyone,
Our monthly meeting will be this Thursday July 10th at 7:30pm. Our theme for our meeting is honey, so Jeff and I will be demonstrating how to extract honey from the hive. We are going to have a honey tasting, so bring in your honey and any exotic honeys you have for everyone to taste. Tasting spoons will be provided. If you have a favorite honey recipe, prepare and bring it to the meeting for everyone to taste. Bring the recipe as well to share with other members. We are also going to vote on pictures to go in our annual calendar. So don't forget to bring all the pictures you have been taking of your bees. To all of you who have volunteered to help put the calendar together we will get together at the meeting to determine when we will meet. Thank you for the help. We meet at the Orange County Extension office in Hillsborough on Revere Rd. I will _*not*_ be able to meet at Bandido's before the meeting, but members to are welcome to meet there on their own if they like. Hope to see everyone on Thursday!
Becky

  • [ocba] MEETING REMINDER, Becky Bollinger, 07/07/2008