ocba - [ocba] Calendar Volunteers

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Becky Bollinger <beckyalis AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Orange County, NC Beekeepers" <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] Calendar Volunteers
  • Date: Tue, 01 Jul 2008 11:47:13 -0400

Hi Everyone,
A couple of meetings ago the club voted to make our annual calendar again this year. At the June meeting I asked for volunteers to help put the calendar together. I have not had anyone volunteer yet. It would only require meeting once and just figuring out what pictures go with each month and creating captions for the pictures. Members will be bringing their pictures in at the July meeting and everyone will vote on them. The top twelve pictures will be in the calendar. We should put it together soon after this meeting, because it will need to be sent off for printing and we want to get them back in time so we have a few months before the end of the year to sell them. Please let me know no later than the next meeting if you can help out.
Thanks,
Becky

  • [ocba] Calendar Volunteers, Becky Bollinger, 07/01/2008