ocba - [ocba] SWARM IN DURHAM

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Becky Bollinger <beckyalis AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Orange County, NC Beekeepers" <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] SWARM IN DURHAM
  • Date: Fri, 23 May 2008 10:48:49 -0400

Hi Everyone,
I just spoke with a lady in Durham who lives close to Eno River State Park (Cole Mill entrance). She thinks she has a swarm of honeybees in her front yard close to the ground on some juniper. She is pretty sure they are not yellow jackets because she sprayed them with water and they were not aggressive at all. They have been there a week. Anyways, I think it would be worth it for someone to go check it out Give me a call on my cell 919-491-0016 to get her phone number.
Thanks,
Becky