ocba - [ocba] MEETING REMINDER

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Becky Bollinger <beckyalis AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Orange County, NC Beekeepers" <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] MEETING REMINDER
  • Date: Sun, 04 May 2008 16:36:55 -0400

Hi Everyone,
Just a reminder that our monthly meeting is this Thursday May 8th at 7:30pm. Our speaker will be Randall Austin, who will be giving his presentation "Watering the Bees". I saw this presentation at the spring state meeting and learned a lot. If it turns out to be another dry summer this will be something we all need to learn about. We will meet at Orange County Extension office in Hillsborough. Also, everyone is invited to meet before the meeting at Banditos in Hillsborough. We will meet there at 6pm. If you plan on coming to dinner, give me a heads up, so I can be sure to save a seat for you. Hope to see everyone on Thursday!
Becky

  • [ocba] MEETING REMINDER, Becky Bollinger, 05/04/2008