ocba - Re: [ocba] Sticky Boards

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: "G. Blake Alexander, O.D." <baiiii AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: A list for the Orange County Beekeepers Association <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [ocba] Sticky Boards
  • Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 14:20:37 -0400

Jeff et al:
When posting a reply, please sign with first and last name. Good idea? Someone e-mailed me the suggestion without giving me either of their names. Still, it's a good idea especially if you want to make copies of the messages.
Best,
Blake (Blake Alexander)

Jeff Bollinger wrote:

Wayne Miles wrote:

Do you make your own ? If so, what do you use.

Thanks,

WAYNE MILES

Are you talking about sticky boards to count the mites you may or may not have? We just used a flat piece of smooth corrugated plastic and sprayed vegetable oil ("PAM") on the front and that seemed to do the trick. Afterwards, you can just wipe it off once you've inspected it and you can use it again later.

Jeff