notify-dpml - [CC][dpml-main] dpml-main build.7 Build Fixed

notify-dpml AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: DPML Notify

  • From: info AT dpml.net
  • To: notify-dpml AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [CC][dpml-main] dpml-main build.7 Build Fixed
  • Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 06:19:53 -0500 (EST)

BUILD COMPLETE -  build.7
Date of build: 2005-01-31 06:14:48
Time to build: 4 minutes 56 seconds
Last changed: 2005-01-30 17:12:24
Last log entry: disable the magic/core project's publication of artifacts under the install target as I suspect this is causing problems with the jre

 Unit Tests: (103)
All Tests Passed

 Modifications since last build:  (37)
modifiedmcconnell/development/main/magic/core/build.xmldisable the magic/core project's publication of artifacts under the install target as I suspect this is causing problems with the jre
modifiedniclas/development/main/transit/core/handler/etc/test/cache.propertiesWrong directory name
modifiedniclas/development/main/transit/core/handler/etc/test/test.authorityWrong directory name
modifiedniclas/development/main/transit/core/handler/etc/test/hosts/test.repoWrong directory name
modifiedniclas/development/main/bootstrap.xmlMust use per-test forks, otherwise the Transit instance will survive improperly.
modifiedniclas/development/main/transit/core/handler/src/main/net/dpml/transit/artifact/FileCacheHandler.javaForgot to remove some system.outs
modifiedniclas/development/main/transit/core/plugin/etc/bin/transit.shRemoved old variable no longer used.
modifiedniclas/development/main/transit/core/plugin/etc/bin/transitRemoved old variable no longer used.
modifiedniclas/development/main/transit/core/handler/src/main/net/dpml/transit/artifact/SecuredTransitContext.javaFixed a trailing slash problem for the authorative location. Also whitespace clean ups, I think.
modifiedniclas/development/main/transit/core/handler/src/main/net/dpml/transit/artifact/CacheHandlerFactory.javaFixed a trailing slash problem for the authorative location. Also whitespace clean ups, I think.
modifiedniclas/development/main/transit/core/handler/etc/test/cache.propertiesFixed a trailing slash problem for the authorative location. Also whitespace clean ups, I think.
modifiedniclas/development/main/transit/core/handler/src/test/net/dpml/transit/artifact/OnlineTestCase.javaFixed a trailing slash problem for the authorative location. Also whitespace clean ups, I think.
modifiedniclas/development/main/transit/core/handler/src/main/net/dpml/transit/artifact/FileCacheHandler.javaFixed a trailing slash problem for the authorative location. Also whitespace clean ups, I think.
modifiedniclas/development/main/transit/core/handler/etc/test/test.authorityFixed a trailing slash problem for the authorative location. Also whitespace clean ups, I think.
modifiedmcconnell/development/main/bootstrap.xmlhousekeeping
modifiedmcconnell/development/main/setup.xmlhousekeeping
modifiedmcconnell/development/main/magic/core/src/main/net/dpml/magic/tasks/DistTask.javahousekeeping
modifiedmcconnell/development/main/transit/core/handler/etc/test/cache.propertieshousekeeping
modifiedmcconnell/development/main/transit/core/handler/etc/test/test.authorityhousekeeping
modifiedmcconnell/development/main/transit/core/module.xml
modifiedmcconnell/development/main/transit/util/exceptionupdate to handle reshuffle
modifiedmcconnell/development/main/transit/utilupdate to handle reshuffle
modifiedmcconnell/development/main/transit/tutorials/plugins/cliupdate to handle reshuffle
modifiedmcconnell/development/main/transit/util/criteriaupdate to handle reshuffle
modifiedmcconnell/development/main/transit/core/handler/etc/test/hosts/test.repoupdate to handle reshuffle
modifiedmcconnell/development/main/transit/tutorials/artifactupdate to handle reshuffle
modifiedmcconnell/development/main/transit/util/cliupdate to handle reshuffle
modifiedmcconnell/development/main/transit/core/installerupdate to handle reshuffle
modifiedmcconnell/development/main/transit/core/pluginupdate to handle reshuffle
modifiedmcconnell/development/main/transit/coreupdate to handle reshuffle
modifiedmcconnell/development/main/transit/tutorials/plugins/controllerupdate to handle reshuffle
modifiedmcconnell/development/main/transit/util/i18nupdate to handle reshuffle
modifiedmcconnell/development/main/transit/core/handler/etc/test/cache.propertiesupdate to handle reshuffle
modifiedmcconnell/development/main/transit/tutorials/plugins/simpleupdate to handle reshuffle
modifiedmcconnell/development/main/transit/tutorials/extensionupdate to handle reshuffle
modifiedmcconnell/development/main/transit/core/handler/etc/test/test.authorityupdate to handle reshuffle
modifiedmcconnell/development/main/transit/core/handlerupdate to handle reshuffle

 Deployments by this build: (1)
Building war: /tmp/cc-work/checkout/dpml-main/development/main/planet/facilities/http/examples/hangman/view/target/deliverables/wars/hangman-view.war

  • [CC][dpml-main] dpml-main build.7 Build Fixed, info, 01/30/2005