notify-dpml - Re: svn commit: r1596 - development/main/transit/plugin/etc/bin

notify-dpml AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: DPML Notify

  • From: Niclas Hedhman <niclas AT hedhman.org>
  • To: DPML Notify <notify-dpml AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: svn commit: r1596 - development/main/transit/plugin/etc/bin
  • Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2005 00:33:21 +0800

On Friday 28 January 2005 23:08, andreas.ronge AT jayway.se wrote:
> Author: andreas.ronge AT jayway.se
> Date: Fri Jan 28 16:08:04 2005
> New Revision: 1596
>
> Modified:
> development/main/transit/plugin/etc/bin/transit.bat
> Log:
> added some more """"""" in order to get the thing working on M$. they
> should be punished for introducing spces in paths!

It is important to trace/track this issue, so that we don't end up with one
set of people 'adding' due to X, and another set of people are removing due
to Y.

We had that problem a year+ ago with the Linux vs Cygwin scripts, and was
driving us nuts.

Opening up a Scarab issue, where various combinations are enterred could be a
good idea.

Cheers
Niclas