notify-dpml - RE: [CC][dpml-setup] dpml-setup build.3 Build Successful

notify-dpml AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: DPML Notify

  • From: Tobias Sodergren <metro AT sodergren.org>
  • To: notify-dpml AT lists.ibiblio.org, dev-dpml AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc:
  • Subject: RE: [CC][dpml-setup] dpml-setup build.3 Build Successful
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 21:08:32 +0100

Sorry for spanning the notify list with CruiseControl mails, but there
now are some progress with it.

There are two projects in CC: The first performs the ant -f setup.xml,
the second performs the metro build. This means that for now there will
be two mails every time cruise control detect changes and rebuilds the
projects.

Three "obvious" improvements would be to:
1) Specify where $DPML_HOME and .ant/lib should be created
2) Remove .ant/lib and .dmpl before "ant -f setup.xml" is called.
3) Create one project that runs the setup and build goal in sequence in
order to get one mail only.

Would you like CruiseControl to run in the current setup? I think having
an automated build of metro is good, even though the mail issue can be
annoying until we get it all fixed.

WDYT?

/Tobias