ncmia - [NCMIA] Fwd: "The Lost Colony Film" by Elizabeth Grimball

ncmia AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: NC Moving Image Archivists

  • From: Stephanie Stewart <stewarts AT email.unc.edu>
  • To: "ncmia AT lists.ibiblio.org" <ncmia AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: nccref AT email.unc.edu
  • Subject: [NCMIA] Fwd: "The Lost Colony Film" by Elizabeth Grimball
  • Date: Mon, 01 Jun 2009 10:26:36 -0400

Forwarded msg below regarding the film "The Lost Colony" (ca. 1921). I found a reference to the film on Folkstreams under Tom Whiteside's bio: http://www.folkstreams.net/filmmaker,135, but nothing's turning up at Wilson Library.

Is anyone familiar with this title or it's whereabouts?

Thanks,

Stephanie

--
Stephanie Stewart