ncmia - [NCMIA] UNC School of the Arts Visit

ncmia AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: NC Moving Image Archivists

  • From: "Spencer, David" <spencerd AT ncarts.edu>
  • To: <ncmia AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NCMIA] UNC School of the Arts Visit
  • Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2008 11:05:49 -0400

Please notice the new name of our university in the subject line above. We have been a part of the UNC

system since the early 70s, but many people never realized this because of our old name. Now that we

have the ‘U’ in front, we hope to gain a higher profile in the state and beyond.

I would like to extend an invitation to everyone to come visit our campus next week. I’ve got Aug. 26-28

open, so just let me know which day and time would work for you, and then I can make a final determination.

I know some of you are off to the SAA conference that week, so if you can’t make it, we’ll set up another

time in the Fall.

Best regards,

David

David C. Spencer

Senior Curator / Cinema Studies Faculty

Moving Image Archives

School of Fillmmaking

U.N.C. School of the Arts

1533 South Main St.

Winston-Salem, N.C. 27127

Ph: 336-770-1417

Fax: 336-770-1369

  • [NCMIA] UNC School of the Arts Visit, Spencer, David, 08/19/2008